Tuesday 20 April 2010

Road Trip

Road Trip up to Fort St John, BC Canada




deer. hundreds of deer.

one bear.

one happy kid!

Fort St John, BC Canada

Road to Cecil Lake, what a beautiful valley.

Crayon Box Design & Promotions Ltd. - my office!

One side of the showroom.

Embroidery machine at work



Dwan and mom and some people from work decide to go out for dinner after work.


And Adam learns to 2-step!


Chaplin playing with Jaydon and Donovan

Tavis is such a big boy now, but in my mind he's still the little boy who came to visit me in Vancouver.


My dad's brothers are up for the Allan Cup (hockey) being held in Fort St. John.
Adam is going to a game tonight with the guys and myself and my sales girls will be there handing out Crayon Box sponsored hats to all the Alumnis as they walk onto the ice. We get to stand on the red carpet! oohhh big time hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment