Monday 25 January 2010

Sushi has moved to Sunday

I asked Adam what he wanted to do on his day off, he said go to the Yellow Submarine. So that is just what we did.

Boy oh Boy Chaplin was so excited to show his daddy all the fun things to do and insisted he join in. No backing out daddy!


Adults are allowed on this ride, and I will admit that both Adam and I took our turns on it and had smiles on our faces! Maybe because the dismount isn't onto a gravel pad, but a nice soft mat!


Making fish lips...

Still making fish lips.

How come Adam always finds a shark to stick Chaplin's head into?
Maui, France, here!

enjoying very very good coffee and a milkshake.


In Vancouver we had Sushi Friday as well as Chocolate Milk Friday.
But with Adam working Friday nights we haven't had the chance to eat dinner together. So on Sunday night Adam asked Chaplin "do you want sushi for dinner tonight?" Of course Chaplin would say yes, sushi happens to be his favorite meal. I think Sushi Sunday rolls of the tongue nicely. Our first new routine has been established.

2 comments:

  1. I think I want Sushi on Sunday too, and to go to the Yellow Submarine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Keith liked Sushi so we could have Sushi Sundays. What a lucky boy you are Chaplin.

    ReplyDelete