Thursday 11 March 2010

Only in the Southern Hemisphere


Chaplin spotted these two lambananas.
One was in a mural across the street, the other was in a window of a law office.



I think they got some words mixed up here... Unisex Sunbed and Universal Barbers?


Chaplin planted his own tree! He did this all on his own, dark shirt for dirt, long pants for the trunk, green bits for leaves and a pillow for a birds nest in the branch at the top of the tree. I would say this is his first start to large scale art? Pretty neat.


We walked Adam to his taxi today, and said goodbye. Adam got in and I heard a little sad sound from Chaplin, i looked down and he had big tears rolling down his cheeks. I picked him up and we waved goodbye to Adam. I know Adam saw his tears. It made me sad and you what my darling little four year old said ? "Do you miss daddy too? I will smile for you and that will make you feel better." he then gave me a kiss. Honestly, there is nothing in this world that can make me feel better than that. I talked to Adam later in the day and he said 'boy that sure pulled at my heart when I saw him cry." no kidding!


We went and got ourselves a treat today! A spring looking lemon muffin and a fancy drink for me.

When I first read about Liverpool having set loose on the city 100's of Penguins i thought 'WOW, and I'm going to get to see this!" I was actually reading the story out loud to Adam from Liverpool's website before we came over here... I recall saying "OH not real ones, just those statue ones. too bad." So finding this Penguin Fact made me feel better about not having live ones running around the city.


Eleanor Rigby kept company for a few seconds by Chaplin Boyd.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you make me laugh and cry at the same time, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete