Monday 29 March 2010

No Visitors

Monday: Adam's last day at work!!!!!
A big group of people from his work have arranged a good-bye dinner party tonight...and the wives are invite too.

The White Lambanana. I love how Chaplin is holding his ears.

This was Adam's last Saturday at work, and this studio is very strict in their NO VISTOR policy.
But last Saturday one of the people Adam has been working with brought in his son and Adam asked "are we allowed to do that?" the person said "well if they want me to come in Saturday's I have to bring in my child as my wife is working..." so Adam decided that this Saturday I would go shopping and he would take Chaplin in... and I can't say anything more about where or who he works for in a blog because his contract actually has a line in it about no blogging.

I became one of the thousands to be shopping in Liverpool One. The roller girls were out in full force, and I felt a bit sad that this was my last Saturday in the bigger than life Liverpool. Saturday night we went out to another very fancy club called Palm Sugar. We meet Jan and Dave, and Tim and Karen for drinks. The best part of the whole evening was talking with Karen about our children. Tim and Karen have two girls, the oldest is 6 and she is the youngest published author in the UK at the moment - The Dancing Dinosaur - and Karen was not bragging about her daughter, she was just proud, the same way that i am proud of Chaplin for drawing pictures or writing his name.

SUNDAY - MARCH 28th
Happy Birthday Auntie Courtney!
We sent you an email with a video song and we tried to call you - but you were out celebrating (I hope). We love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment