Wednesday 3 February 2010

Blue Family


We went to Liverpool pool yesterday.
Adam thought the name was amusing. And I thought the keys to the lockers were amusing! Those yellow objects sticking out of the lockers on the left of the photo are a unique and not practical key! Unlike the small pin style I'm use to BC, here in Liverpool pool you get a key attached to stiff piece of plastic that you then have to wrap around your wrist like a watch. It was hard to do up by myself, and poked Chaplin about a dozen times. Chaplin loves the water, so this trip scored me some big points.


We decided to have an inside day today and play with Chaplin's playmobile toys, draw pictures and look up locations for a 'sun' holiday after Liverpool. Chaplin was helping me. He looked out the window and said we are not going to the beach today mommy! It is snowing again.



Blue family. Daddy, Mommy and Chaplin.
I find it fascinating how he ignores all the other body parts he could draw... but in every picture lately animals, people and monsters all get the final detail of a belly button

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture of Chaplin against the window. The expression says it all. I hope you get some sunshine soon. This has been about the worst winter since we have been in England. Sorry I missed your call tonight. I wss working a 12 1/2 hour shift.

    ReplyDelete