Monday 8 February 2010

Most Famous Club in the World



Knowing Adam we can all understand how great a day this was for him. In fact it was him who picked out our wedding song "In My Life... I love you more".
Why not go inside for a look? Kids welcome until 9:00pm...
So we descended down a long spiral staircase and into the cellars. The Cavern Club is not the original, but there are all sorts of original pieces piled together to make it back into what it once was, and it is in the exact same location. Adam walked around in a daze and though he didn't say it, I know in his heart he wished it were a Saturday night with live music, half dozen pints and a table full of friends instead of a Sunday morning with his son who kept asking "WHERE ARE THE BEETLES? I haven't even seen one yet daddy!"

I didn't get a beer! Honestly!
Every piece of brick has names scribbled on them. Some famous.
circa 1960... original wall in background.
Photo Adam took of the same wall.
Famous Mathews Street, inside the Caverns Gallery.
We spent half the day wandering around and going into the Beatles store.
Then it was back home to our condo so Adam could get some work done.
I like this image.
The other day Chaplin said to me "Dad is my best-friend." I said "wow he's a lucky man, he's my best-friend too!" Chaplin smiled and said "We can share daddy can't we, he can be both of our best-friends"! So here is Chaplin copying his best-friend and putting on his headphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment